Services means any products, services, content, features, technologies, or functions, and all related websites, applications and services offered to you by us. Platform means the websites, mobile apps, mobile sites or other online properties through which we offer our Services.
- What data do we collect about you?
- Registration and other account information: When you register to use our Services, we may collect the following information about you depending on how you register on our Platform that can include mobile number and name amongst other basic info.
- Data we collect automatically when you use of our Services: When you interact with our Platform or use our Services, we automatically collect various information that includes but is not limited to device information, location information, log data, click stream data, cookies and similar technologies.
- Why do we process your personal information?
We use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly but not limited to, we will use the data where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you, to improve, personalize and deliver our current and upcoming Services and Platform, to do our best to catch scam and fraud, to introduce Services and Platform features, to better serve you via help tools, and to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation with authorities as need be.
- Where do we store your data and for how long?
- The data we collect about you may be stored and processed inside as well as outside your country in secure servers in order to provide the best possible user experience for the Service and/or Platform, current or upcoming. For example – for fast website or mobile application build up. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- Technical and organizational measures and processing security
- All the information we receive about you are stored on secure servers and we have basic measures that are suitable to protect your personal data. True Markets 3D continually evaluates the security of its network and adequacy of its internal information security program which is designed to (a) help secure your data against accidental or unlawful loss, access or disclosure, (b) identify reasonably foreseeable risks to the security of the True Markets 3D network, and (c) minimize security risks, including through risk assessment and regular testing. In addition, we ensure that all payment data are encrypted using SSL technology.
- Please note, despite the measures we have implemented to protect your data, the transfer of data through the Internet or other open networks is never completely secure and there is a risk that your personal data may be accessed by unauthorized third parties.
For any additional information or to exercise your rights, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acceptance of this Policy